Erin Marcove never made a correct decision in her whole life, except for the one that ended her otherwise miserable string of bad decisions. That final decision was to kill herself. It was probably for the best. She was a 44 year old grandmother of a three year old boy. She deliberately fed this boy cookies made from marijuana butter that she cooked up on her own stovetop using supposed “medical marijuana.”
When she groggily came to the next morning at her customary noonish time, she checked to find out why her neglected three year old grandson wasn’t already awake trying to sustain itself on catfood or any other stale cheetos he could scavenge. Instead she found the toddler passed out from a marijuana overdose and she refused to take him to the hospital. While under investigation for child endangerment, she finally made the right call and “an hero’d” herself. Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish.
On the evening of Dec. 4, Erin Marcove made cookies for her 3-year-old grandson made with her favorite ingredient…Marijuana.
Marcove told police that she gave the boy the cookies which she made with “cannabis butter” around 10:30 p.m. The next day, she could not wake him.
The grandmother told investigators that when she awoke at noon, her grandson “was still sleeping, which was odd and she couldn’t get him to wake him up”
Hours later, Marcove placed the toddler in a cold shower, after he remained unresponsive. She then called the boy’s mother, but refused to call an ambulance for the child.
Once the boy’s mother arrived, she called 911 and he was rushed to the hospital. He required treatment in an intensive care unit, and tested positive for THC, the active ingredient in marijuana.
According to an arrest affidavit, police found a green jar of “suspected cannabis butter” in the refrigerator.
While still under investigation for the incident, Marcove committed suicide on Dec. 12.
Marcove was the Colorado president of “bitches to legalize marijuana” or some similar acronym. She claimed to have use pot medicinally her whole life for back problems, which is unusual because her state didn’t recognize the medicinal usage of the drug until recently. Which means she was using it illegally for years and was working to force society to allow her to continue to be a pot addict without reprisals or criminal action against her. Nice that it all worked out for her in the end.
No one can confuse a greenish foul smelling gel with butter. This bitch of a failure poisoned her own grandchild because she was a pot addict. As Rob Taylor like to call it, this victimless crime claims one more victim.