Remember when “speaking truth to power” was a cloying liberal catchphrase that stupid libs used to salve their conscience and sore arms from wasting hours on a Saturday picketing someone they disagreed with? Well the real application of the term can be used to describe James O’Keefe who pulled off an amazing undercover sting operation in which he caught two top executives of NPR playing footsie with an Islamic front group of the Muslim Brotherhood.
In the video he got NPR to admit to:
- Not needing federal funding
- Not having a “zionist” influence over media
- Thinking that tea party members are all racists
- That republicans are intrusive into the lives of people
- That liberals are more educated and elite than middle americans
- That they like the idea of being referred to by Muslims as National Palestinian Radio
- That Juan Williams lost credibility with Muslims because he stated that Muslims hijack aircraft
James O’Keefe is really speaking truth to the liberal powers that are bleeding this country dry financially. Both of the Schillers who worked at NPR have resigned in disgrace over this. Lets hope we sever all tax based ties with NPR.