April 4, 2017
Cops will beat your ass during a protest with your own pepsi can.
August 15, 2013
Those Japanese are always ahead of the curve with bizarre snack foods. They have created a version of Cheetos that fizzes in your mouth.
From the LATimes here:
Pepsi-flavored Cheetos are one of the newest snack flavors to hit shelves in Japan.
According to an early product review on the Impulsive Buy, Pepsi-flavored Cheetos replace that classic cheese flavor with a fizzy cola flavor that actually fizzes in your mouth.
“The first sensation, which I did not expect, was a very acidic bite,” wrote Impulse Buy writer Steve. “It tries to capture the citrus notes of Pepsi, but it’s over the top. Too lemony. The sweeter cola flavor is there but it’s subtler and overpowered by the intense citrus.”
Replacing the cheese with a malloc acid lemony fizz? Eeewwww. What do you think? Good idea or bad?
December 24, 2008
Over at my BelchSpeak blog here I discuss how the new Pepsi logo looks an awful lot like the Obama logo. Who’s stealing from whom?
November 23, 2008
Take some Pepsi and mix it with yogurt, and you get Japan’s newest taste sensation, Pepsi White.
• “It tastes kinda soapy.”
• “It’s kinda cream soda-ish, but not as sweet.”
• “Do the Japanese realize they are being sold mislabeled cream soda?”
• “Ooh, it’s weirdly sparkly as you pour it.”
• “It smells like Slice or one of those fruity sodas. And initially it tastes exactly like that: a generic lemon-lime soda. But there’s a strong secondary taste that’s much harder to pin down.”
• “I really can’t get over the smell. I feel like I’m sticking my face in a scented candle every time I take a sip, and it’s throwing me off.”
• “It starts off fine, but afterward, the distinct flavor of Maalox lingers in my mouth.”
• “Usually we say everything tastes like cough medicine, but this actually tastes more like Pepto.”
My reaction? “Waitaminnit… That’s not yogurt!” Another freakish Pepsi drink from Japan is here.