October 1, 2014
This looks like a gigantic pile of carbs. We will all soon be riding those motorized shopping carts in the fast lanes at Wal-Mart.
— WTOP Living (@WTOPLiving) October 1, 2014
November 28, 2012
I have no idea why we need a sad, fat dude giving an instructional video on how to heat up canned chili and nacho cheese in the microwave for what I’m sure is the world’s crappiest nachos, enjoyed only by stoners and palate-challenged special education kids, but here it is.
October 5, 2010
Yeah, I think someone’s translator is broken. Tastes like bits of chicken and peas with a side of stomach acid. Thanks to Tosh.
March 31, 2009
Deep Fried lumps of yummy hang-lows.
The fundraising idea may seem a little nuts, but Oakdale’s annual Testicle Festival is always a big hit. On Monday, volunteers with the town’s Rotary Club plan to fry up 400 pounds of the private parts of bulls and serve them to diners who pay $50 apiece for the sit-down meal.
The event, whose proceeds also benefit the Oakland Cowboy Museum, has drawn an average of 450 people and last year raised $28,000.
It’s common practice on cattle ranches for young male bovines to be castrated into steers, which after the initial loss, eventually makes them more docile and easier to handle. Fans of the delicacy, also referred to as “mountain oysters,” come from around the state.
According to Rotarians, everyone who buys a ticket is guaranteed to “have a ball.”
November 23, 2008
Take some Pepsi and mix it with yogurt, and you get Japan’s newest taste sensation, Pepsi White.
• “It tastes kinda soapy.”
• “It’s kinda cream soda-ish, but not as sweet.”
• “Do the Japanese realize they are being sold mislabeled cream soda?”
• “Ooh, it’s weirdly sparkly as you pour it.”
• “It smells like Slice or one of those fruity sodas. And initially it tastes exactly like that: a generic lemon-lime soda. But there’s a strong secondary taste that’s much harder to pin down.”
• “I really can’t get over the smell. I feel like I’m sticking my face in a scented candle every time I take a sip, and it’s throwing me off.”
• “It starts off fine, but afterward, the distinct flavor of Maalox lingers in my mouth.”
• “Usually we say everything tastes like cough medicine, but this actually tastes more like Pepto.”
My reaction? “Waitaminnit… That’s not yogurt!” Another freakish Pepsi drink from Japan is here.
October 14, 2008
Shh. Hear that? Its dinner! P-Kow! Now get in there and make me some squirrel melts!
If I cleared the trees around my home, I could eat squirrel melts for a month.