May 19, 2009
Bacon flavored Vodka. Is this the next best drink? If Muslims were vampires, would this be their holy water?
Check out some of the recipes- The bacon-flavored bloody mary looks awesome:
- 1 oz. to 1½ oz. Bakon Vodka in a Highball glass filled with ice.
- Fill glass with tomato juice
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco
- 2-4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. horseradish (pure, never creamed)
- Dash of lemon or lime juice
Garnish with a celery stalk; a skewer of olives, pickles, carrots, mushrooms, or other vegetables; or even meat or shrimp (bacon, salami, shrimp, etc.) and cheese. Pickled asparagus spears or pickled beans are also great as a garnish.
Thanks to SoGood for the link!